Skip to main content

Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch


While my parents were in town for the weekend
we decided that we would go to the pumpkin patch
and to a corn maze.  So off we went to Linder Farms...

Here is a picture of Nathan as we were entering
the farm...


Nathan and I as we are starting to walk around.
We went late in the evening so it was starting to get
chilly but Nathan was warm and didn't want to wear
his coat at this point in time....


Mom and Dad while we were in line waiting
to buy our tickets to get in...I forgot my camera and
used my cell phone to take this picture so it 
didn't turn out the best...


This is Mom and Dad starting to walk 
into the corn maze....


Mom and I at the entrance to the corn maze.
We were chilly so I loaned Mom my vest and 
I put on Nathan's coat...


Nathan and I at the corn maze...


 Mom and Dad standing in the corn...


We had so much fun wandering through
the corn maze in the dark and then we came out
and decided we should take our pictures in the corn..


They had a fire pit that you could stand around
to get warm so we checked it out and watched
some kids playing on the hay bales behind us.


Then we decided to go on a hayride and check
out some pumpkins.  It was really fun going
on it at night because you got to see all of the 
lights in the distance... 


I was going to take a picture of the hayride
but forgot so you just get a picture of 
Mom and I sitting on the ride.  Hope you
enjoyed going to the corn maze with us.

Here is an arial view of the corn maze we went
to...each year they do a different theme.  This
year was the Boise State Broncos...




Tulips~n~Lace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miracles and Faith

Have you seen miracles in your lifetime?  I have and without a doubt I’ve known it was only God’s grace and Him performing that miracle that the situation changed.  I have been raised in the church and have seen many different miracles throughout my lifetime, but one of the more recent ones was when my youngest son was born.  He was born at 30 weeks but had quit growing at 28 weeks gestation.  He was only 2 pounds and 5 ounces when he was born.  Now, I know that science and the medical field did everything they could, but I also know that it is a true miracle that he is alive today because there is only so much that humans can do on their own.  It is a miracle that I survived that pregnancy also.  I remember being at Heaven’s gates the night before my son was born.  I was on bed rest in the hospital for 12 days before my son was born.  That is one of the hardest things to go through when you have another child at home that you can’t be there to take care of them. I know that I know tha

Impossible!!!

1 Peter 1: 7-9 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see  him  not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 9 Receiving the end of your faith,  even  the salvation of  your  souls. What is your impossible situation?  What is your I need a miracle situation?  I heard these lines in a song recently and it got me to thinking about how sometimes situations in our lives seem so impossible and out of control.  We just don't know what to do about it or what to think about that situation. I read the above scripture in 1 Peter last week and it got me to thinking about how gold is refined by going through fire, diamonds are mined from deep within the earth.  We wouldn't have the beautiful jewelry and precious metals that we have without the trials of g

Mustard Seed Faith

With Easter coming up soon I have been thinking about the Cross of Jesus.  Most people know what the cross stands for, no matter what religion or non-religion that people have, but I have been thinking about the fact that we can lay our burdens down at the foot of the cross.  Now, I have heard that phrase throughout my life, but lately I have really been pondering it.  Do we ever truly lay our burdens down at the feet of Jesus and leave them there? My family has had a lot of health issues lately and sometimes it can be a struggle to have the faith to get through situations that you have no control over.  My mom and I recently were talking about how we are the type of people who always want to control a situation or at least to be able to problem solve when something goes wrong.  It is so difficult to sit back and know that there are no solutions to some problems.  However, I know that with the faith of a mustard seed, God can still change the outcome.   Have you ever seen a mustard see